Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Method 5


I enjoyed digging around in Flickr, but I had trouble downloading a photo into my blog. I finally just used a sample photo from this computer--not the one I have my school files stored on with a few actual photos of my library--to complete the assignment.
I can understand how a large public libary would use a site like Flickr to advertise or promote their programs, but I really don't think anyone would be interested in browsing pictures of my little elementary school projects unless they had a child directly involved.
We can use pictures of kids labeled with their first name and last initial in our local newspaper and district newsletter, so for my situation that is a much better use of my resourses.
But still, I could wasted a lot of time looking at other people's art...

No comments:

Post a Comment