Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Method 12

Wow, my colleagues and I did it! We are not the most tech-savvy trio and this course definitely stretched us and our tech support crew who had to unblock quite a few sites so that we could even start the methods and blog about them. I have to admit, though, it was fun walking around school talking about "starting my blog."

I enjoyed learning about cloud computing and Delicious the most. I have started using tagging, and it's helping me get better organized. Cloud computing just seems like it's here to stay, and if I ever become a more mobile computer user I will need to know how it works.

I hope other courses will be offered in this format. It was very convenient for the librarians in our district to get together during scheduled inservice days and work together--and the content actually related to us. Sadly, that doesn't always happen with district-wide training.

Thank you Naomi for providing this learning opportunity for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment