Monday, November 23, 2009

Method 10

When I started this method the only Wiki I was really familiar with was Wikipedia which I don't advocate using for "serious" research. So I was pleasantly surprised to learn all the other applications for which wikis are used.

I really liked the video example of starting a wiki to plan for the camping trip. This summer my family is going on our first cousin vacation, and so far the planning--via email--has not been very efficient. A wiki would organize the process so much better.

I can also see using a wiki to plan collaboratively with a grade level. Now I usually deal with the team leader, but there are always decisions we must make as a group and sometimes that process takes much too long while we wait for everyone to respond either by email or verbally.

No comments:

Post a Comment