Monday, October 12, 2009

Method 3

OK, I had no idea that I'm a cloud computer user. I religiously back up all my documents on a flashdrive--lesson learned the hard way--so if you had asked me where my "stuff" is I would pull the flash drive out of my purse and show you. I never really thought about all my other information that is stored elsewhere like at Amazon and Google.

I don't think I'll ever really move to using 100% cloud-based computing simply because personally I don't use a lot of the applications mentioned in the articles, but that doesn't mean that my teenagers won't want to be able to walk into our high school or public libray and use cloud-based computing there. I just hope someone grounded in reality like Jenny Levine will be there to mentor them.

No comments:

Post a Comment